Monday, July 18, 2011

New Work in Progress


I'm going to post some photos of a project from almost beginning to almost end. I forgot to take a picture before I tore up the bank, but the first shot is after one day with the skidsteer. I had to move a holly, a spirea and one rhodo to be placed later. The second shot shows after the liner is in the bottom pool. I build a block structure -- you can see a bit of it in the top pool -- put a liner in and add a stone rim. The third shot is after I glued a second piece of liner to the first and ran it to the top. jc

2 comments:

  1. Too cool of a pool!! Enjoy seeing it take form. Assuming common sense use/maintenance, no unusual storm damage, winter freeze, etc., what's the expected life span of the liner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much indefinite as the only thing that would damage it is sun or chemicals, and unless you put something in the water, it isn't much exposed to either when the work is done.

    ReplyDelete